As always: drink when thirsty, eat when hungry.

On 09/12/2013 10:20 AM, Share Long wrote:
John, rule of thumb is divide your weight by 2 and that's how many ounces of water you ideally drink per day. I was very motivated to do this when the temps were in the 90s. But now that temps are dropping, I'll have to be more conscious of it.
Sodas are killers! I'm so glad you stopped drinking them.

*From:* "jr_...@yahoo.com" <jr_...@yahoo.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Thursday, September 12, 2013 12:14 PM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Drink More Water

Michelle Obama says so for better health. I believe she's right. A few weeks ago I got carried away drinking cokes without watching my weight. I then realized that I ballooned by about ten pounds in a matter of weeks.

I've been drinking more plain water and cut down my meals for about two weeks now, and have returned to my regular weight. The one day fast I did last Saturday helped too.

http://news.yahoo.com/first-lady-wants-people-drink-more-plain-water-100616713--politics.html