Drinking too much water can kill you.  It strains the
kidneys, decreases the salinity in blood, which makes it
difficult for the kidneys to excrete the water out.

It leads to life threatening condition.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=strange-bu
t-true-drinking-too-much-water-can-kill

---  Share Long <sharelong60@...> wrote:

> I agree John, I tend to drink less water on really humid days. From
the article: According to H.H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry
158, the
> brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83%
> water. The skin contains 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%, and
> even the bones are watery: 31%.
>

> ________________________________

in the Sunset District of SF.  Bhairitu's  idea sounds more
reasonable.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

> That's a lot of water! However, I remember when driving for UPS and
drinking a gallon and a half of water a day, during the summer, I
did sleep a lot better. Nice *watery* dreams,(no... not wet)Â as if I
were swimming and floating in my sleep.

AM, Share Long wrote:
> >John, rule of thumb is divide your weight by 2 and that's how many
ounces of water you ideally drink per day. I was very motivated to do
this when the temps were in the 90s. But now that temps are dropping,
I'll have to be more conscious of it.  Sodas are killers! I'm so glad
you stopped drinking them.

 A few weeks ago I got carried away drinking cokes without watching
my weight. Â I then realized that I ballooned by about ten pounds in
a matter of weeks.Â

> >I've been drinking more plain water and cut down my meals for about
two weeks now, and have returned to my regular weight. Â The one day
fast I did last Saturday helped too.