Judy, not surprisingly, you and I have different definitions of straight
forward, objectivity and reality. But are you still saying that Buck actually
lied?!

________________________________
 From: "authfri...@yahoo.com" <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 10:45 AM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Re: I stand with U Buck Col Leed

You forget all the evidence of your inability to be straightforward that's in
the archives, Share. That's objective reality. I know you don't care for
reality, but that's just too darned bad.

I don't accuse anyone of lying unless they actually lie, you see. It's not just
my opinion. Most on FFL do not lie, so those that do stand out.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Judy, your repeating such things about me or anyone else for that matter, does
NOT make it true. These are your opinions and your lack of integrity IMO, lies
in how you assert them as objective reality.