--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> It appears to be a gradual process from the side of
> avidya. What is being experienced is the gradual
> increase of sattva as the body and mind are purified.

Yes, while Sattwa is still subtly "mistaken" for our Self, and we
are desiring clarity and not fully appreciating ignorance, we are
yet reacting to and entangled in the gunas, in experience, in self
and other -- we still believe ourselves bound to space, at the mercy
of time: still on the merry-go-round :-)

> When consciousness stops projecting into and
> identifying with boundaries and "awakens" to itself
> then it becomes self-evident

Great term :-)