--- akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

snip

> For example, is the experience of "no I" both a
> necessary and
> sufficent criteria. Is constant foreground PC a
> sufficnet criteria for
> CC? Is absence of anger (per many scriptural
> references) a necessary
> criteria?

Of course I am from the no "I" school (now if that
isn't a paradoxical statement). Any trace of "I" would
indicate an "observing" ego and be indicative of
avidya, not realization. Realization is not an
experience. It is not within the domain of either
subjective or objective experience. It is not of the
mind. Ego can have no relationship with consciousness.

Ego is created as pure consciousness
collapses/projects and identifies with a time and
space bound experience. The discussion becomes
confusing because in avidya there is a confound
between consciousness and ego: people think that ego
is consciousness. It's not. Okay, I'm done for now!

yahoogroups.com

http://mail.yahoo.com