 From: "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com" <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:39 AM
Subject: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: The Beast and the unborn

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Like Sera said, maybe delve a little deeper into some of his writings before
you make a snap judgment. "Diary of a Drug Fiend" was one I found very
insightful.

My post was pretty much a joke but let's take this further and just say if I
walked into a seminar hall and found a speaker dressed like this I might have
to turn around and and leave but only after letting out a rather hearty guffaw.
(Of course, I might also assume he merely wandered out of bed having forgotten
to change out of his pajamas.)

http://www.esoteric.msu.edu/VolumeV/Unleashing_the_Beast.htm