The self-appointed "gestapo" for the TMO were not the original "shakers and movers" in the movement. In fact many of them because targets for the losers who became the "gestapo." Thousands of teachers walked away at the point. They just didn't want to get into fights with these morons. Fortuantely they never bothered me or I would have knocked some sense into them, literally.