LOL, Richard, you do have a way of summing up that tickles my funny bone.

________________________________
 From: Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
To: Richard J. Williams <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2013 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Charlie Lutes and David Lynch

Now this is funny - a guy obsessed with the comings and goings of his 'Marshy',
thirty or more years after he got kicked off the program; a guy that posts
messages to a spiritual discussion group on Yahoo about his guru, who he never
met. A guy that makes claims to being the guru's baker on staff at a religious
school; a guy that took zero courses at the university in over two years;
talking about Robin Carlsen and Charles Lutes, both of whom he never met; in a
message about a film maker whose works he doesn't even understand. This is a
classic!

When I need some spiritual help, or a film review, this is the guy
      I'll be consulting, fer sure. LoL!