"...he failed to follow his own security rules. While seeking tech help for his site, he used his personal email and gave his real name."

What was alleged Silk Road mastermind's 'fatal flaw'? Find out how FBI tracked him down? http://www.cbsnews.com/ <http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57605882/what-was-alleged-silk-road-masterminds-fatal-flaw-find-out-how-fbi-tracked-him-down/>

'We Are Anonymous'
Inside the Hacker World of LulzSec, Anonymous, and the Global Cyber Insurgency
by Olson, Parmy
Back Bay Books, 2013

'Tubes: A Journey to the Center of the Internet'
by Andrew Blum
Ecco, 2013

'PGP: Pretty Good Privacy'
by Garfinkel and Simson