 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 8:16 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: MMY and Siddha Tradtions

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:

> what about it was revolutionary? He wasn't the only Indian guru
> who came to the states and europe to promote his schtick you know.

It was revolutionary in that he found a way to present a technique
of meditation designed for beginners, as a mere starting point from
which to explore more interesting techniques, as the "end point"
of meditation itself. In other words, he presented a kindergarten
level of meditation as "the best, most effective form of meditation
on the planet," and convinced millions of people it was true.

I'd call the chutzpah of that pretty revolutionary, wouldn't you?  :-)