Re "these so-called Advanced Techniques are not a prerequisite for any other
program, like the TMSP. Never saw the need for one, myself.":
 I'm sure I've asked this question before but can't now recall the answer.
Isn't learning an Advanced Technique a prerequisite for taking the TM-Sidhi
program? If not, what are the requirements - beyond having practised TM for
some months?

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 You have to be exceptionally resource challenged, these days, to consider the
TM knowledge, a "prison". Also, TM, imo, is not for people who want to over
intellectualize everything. It either works, or it doesn't, and knowing what
samput is, ultimately makes no difference, wrt its effectiveness. For one
thing, these so-called Advanced Techniques are not a prerequisite for any other
program, like the TMSP. Never saw the need for one, myself.

---