You ain't seen nothing kid. Where I was born and brought up was voted the worst
town in Britain! (Middlesbrough in the north-east of England.) Funny thing is,
I don't resent the place and have quite fond memories of the people (friendly
and bullshit-free), but I can't see me ever leaving London for anywhere except
maybe New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo, . . . some metropolis. Perhaps I've just
been corrupted.

 http://tinyurl.com/mywrn4 http://tinyurl.com/mywrn4

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 Being a military brat, I've lived in some great places, and some places that
sucked. One time I got stuck for a year in Valdosta, Georgia; another time I
got stuck up in Lubbock, Texas.

 So, when we recently visited this place it reminded me of one of the towns
I've lived in that sucked - back when I was seventeen. In this town there is a
store called Dan's and a cafe called Pancho's. Go figure.

 When Rita and I were at Pancho's last weekend, we saw four guys sitting at a
table, three dressed in plaid shirts, one wearing a cowboy hat, eating Tex-mex
food and drinking beer from bottles. Now that's classy!

 Can't even get a date on Saturday night! That's because in places that suck,
there are no unmarried women to date, and if there were, there's no place to
go. LoL!