Another place to live that sucks is in a food desert. It's all a matter of
placement and positioning.

You live in a food desert, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture,
if the closest grocery store is at least one mile away — it's 10 miles in
rural areas — and 20 percent of the residents in your census tract live at
or below the federal poverty line, which is $22,350 for a family of four.

"A food desert is an area where affordable healthy food is difficult to
obtain", except by a automobile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_desert

[image: Inline image 1]

Grocery Stores in Redmond Neighborhoods?
http://redmondcity.blogspot.com/2011/06/grocery-stores-in-neighborhoods.html