Judy, indeed emptybill is very knowledgeable. I was launching into my
experience with that sentence.

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:10 AM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"
<authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Share wrote:

> emptybill, it's not only the Roman Catholic Church that thinks this of TM.

No kidding!! Boy, I bet emptybill will be surprised to learn this.

Actually Protestant fundamentalist Christians generally, not just Jehovah's
Witnesses, think TM is the work of the devil.

 Back in the 80s some Jehovah Witnesses told me that TM is "the work of the
devil," that "it says so in the Bible." I asked if the Bible actually used the
phrase Transcendental Meditation. They admitted that it didn't but added, "but
you know that's what it means." They finally left when I told them that, based
on my own experience I did not think TM to be the work of the devil and thus
would continue it.