I wonder why he died screaming?? Even with very painful diseases, like stomach
cancer, there have been drugs for pain treatment, usually morphine, for a
looong time. So, he must have denied the treatment for himself. Or you made it
up.

Also, having personally witnessed a number of deaths, they were all peaceful,
timely, or not. Oftentimes, death is a massive relief, from the unremitting
suffering that the body is going through. I did not witness anyone faced with
it, being afraid of death - any remorse expressed was more in terms of leaving
loved ones behind.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
Share Long <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 > Ann, I don't think people are lying about it. Do you?

 In this case, I think that Ann's comment, snarky
 though it may be, is valid. That's *exactly* what
 True Believers do.

 Case in point: When Carlos Castaneda died (of cancer)
 some of his TBs claimed that he "passed peacefully."
 The real story, according to eyewitnesses, is that he
 *literally* died screaming.