turq, I experience FF as a special place. I'm not sold on that idea. That's an
important distinction IMO. We have differing opinions about the TMO. That's all.

On Friday, October 18, 2013 6:35 AM, TurquoiseB <turquoi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> And though I see why Castaneda's followers may have lied
> about his passing, I do not see why those who post death
> notices would lie about the passing of a loved one. Certainly
> they could just remain silent about that detail if it was a
> rough passing.

The reason they'd do this is because they -- like you -- are
sold on the idea of Fairfield being a "special" place, a
veritable "heaven on earth." They're cultists. Cultists lie
all the time to preserve the myths of their cults.

Cultists in Fairfield, for example, see around them a growing
number of TBs just like themselves who are dying of "old
age" in their early Sixties. This is somewhat damaging to the
image of "heaven on earth" and the TMO, which once literally
sold "Immortality Courses" to the rich and gullible.

*Besides* this, according to doctors *most* families tend to
lie about the circumstances of a family member's death if
they were less than pleasant. When someone asks, "Did he
die peacefully?" it's much easier to reply "Yes" and brush it
off than it is to say, "Well, no...towards the end he had built
up such a resistance to the pain medications that none of
them worked on him any more."

Get it now, dummy?