 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Most Educated Countries in the World
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Friday, October 18, 2013, 11:34 AM

       --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long
 wrote:

 > And though I see why Castaneda's followers may have
 lied

 > about his passing, I do not see why those who post
 death

 > notices would lie about the passing of a loved one.
 Certainly

 > they could just remain silent about that detail if it
 was a

 > rough passing.

 The reason they'd do this is because they -- like you --
 are

 sold on the idea of Fairfield being a "special"
 place, a

 veritable "heaven on earth." They're cultists.
 Cultists lie

 all the time to preserve the myths of their cults.

 Cultists in Fairfield, for example, see around them a
 growing

 number of TBs just like themselves who are dying of
 "old

 age" in their early Sixties. This is somewhat damaging
 to the

 image of "heaven on earth" and the TMO, which once
 literally

 sold "Immortality Courses" to the rich and
 gullible.

 *Besides* this, according to doctors *most* families tend

 lie about the circumstances of a family member's death
 if

 they were less than pleasant. When someone asks, "Did
 he

 die peacefully?" it's much easier to reply
 "Yes" and brush it

 off than it is to say, "Well, no...towards the end he
 had built

 up such a resistance to the pain medications that none of

 them worked on him any more."

 Get it now, dummy?