Son you got it wrong, you are barking up the wrong tree of life. There never
was an immortality course, it was an enlightenment course. It must have been a
misnomer that you read on one of those neganaut internet blogs full of
misimformation that try to disc TM. You already got an immortal soul you just
need to wake up to It. Hence the Enlightenment course.
 -Buck in the Dome

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 I have searched all over and can find no mention of the Immortality Courses
once offered by the TMO - as an historical piece of info I would like to know
what these were - if anyone knew of them, of what they promised and the cost of
them I would appreciate it if you could post that info here. Especially anyone
who actually took the course or courses.