Buck wrote:

> Son you got it wrong, you are barking up the wrong tree of life. There never
> was
 > an immortality course, it was an enlightenment course. It must have been a
 > misnomer that you read on one of those neganaut internet blogs full of
 > misimformation that try to disc TM.

 He read it right here on FFL in a post from Barry (#360950):

 > In other contexts, a great recent quote was that
> the Republican Party has made satire redundant.
> Because nothing that people can dream up to say
> about them is as bad as the stuff they really do.
>
> I would suggest that sponsoring "Immortality
> Courses" that promise you'll never die if you
> take them and charging a fortune for them falls
> into the same ballpark re the TMO.

 Michael is ready to believe anything, but this description should have clued
him in that Barry made it up (as I noted in my response).

 > You already got an immortal soul you just need to wake up to It. Hence the
 > Enlightenment course.
 > -Buck in the Dome

Michael wrote:

 I have searched all over and can find no mention of the Immortality Courses
once offered by the TMO - as an historical piece of info I would like to know
what these were - if anyone knew of them, of what they promised and the cost of
them I would appreciate it if you could post that info here. Especially anyone
who actually took the course or courses.