Under whose authority would the SSRS be giving out any bija mantras? If you can't reveal where MMY got the bijas, so how could you say SSRS got any bijas? There aren't any bijas mentioned in the Vedas. From what I've read, SSRS, like Deepak Chopra and Charlie Lutes, never became TM teachers by completing a TTC. So, how would they be knowing any bijas? Go figure.