Pure evil. Satan.

>From the article:  "How can we measure people's belief in pure evil
(BPE) and what  consequences does such a belief have on our responses to
wrong-doers? According to this research, one of the central features of
BPE is evil's  perceived immutability. Evil people are born evil
– they cannot change.  Two judgments follow from this perspective:
1) evil people cannot be  rehabilitated, and 2) the eradication of evil
requires only the  eradication of all the evil people. Following this
logic, the  researchers tested the hypothesis that there would be a
relationship  between BPE and the desire to aggress towards and punish
wrong-doers."

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=psychological-power-sat\
an