Forwarded from: Eloise Raymond <eraym...@globalpeaceinitiative.org>
Date: October 31, 2013 4:27:26 PM CDT

Dear Friends of the Maharishi Vedic Pandits,

We want to make sure that you have seen the announcement about the Dipavali
celebrations this weekend. Please note that the Maharishi Vedic Pandits will be
coming to the Dome on Sunday afternoon. We hope you will be able to come and
enjoy the auspicious celebration of Mahalakshmi.

Jai Guru Dev,

Eloise and Sandy

CELEBRATING DHANVANTARI DAY, THE DAY OF PERFECT HEALTH
Enlivening the aspect of nature’s intelligence responsible for the health of
the universe
Friday night, November 1, 8:00 p.m.
Dalby Hall
Hosted by Dr. Robert Keith Wallace and Dr. Paul Morehead
Maharishi’s address on Dhanvantari Day
CELEBRATING TOTAL KNOWLEDGE
On this special day of Hanuman Jayanti, enlivening the value of Total
Knowledge—Brahm Vidya
Saturday afternoon, November 2, 1:30 p.m.
For Sidhas – Dalby Hall, With Dr. Bevan Morris and Dr. Doug Birx and Dr. Linda
Birx (please bring your current program badge)
For Meditators – Festival Hall (upstairs in the Argiro Student Center) with Dr.
Keith Wallace, featuring a special Maharishi tape followed by discussion and a
group meditation
CELEBRATING DIPAVALI, THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS
Enlivening prosperity, good fortune, and happiness in our lives
With the Maharishi Vedic Pandits performing the Mahalakshmi Puja
Sunday afternoon, November 3, 1:00–4:30 p.m. (doors open at 12:40)
Maharishi Patanjali Golden Dome
Bring your favorite treats for all to enjoy, also fresh flower blossoms and 2-3
whole washed organic fruits
Help support the Maharishi Vedic Pandits in our community. A donation of any
size is greatly appreciated. Checks are payable to BSF (Brahmananda Saraswati
Foundation), online donations can be made at http://www.vedicpandits.org.
Please bring your current program badge or MUM student ID. For other
practitioners of the Transcendental Meditation program, contact the Invincible
America Department 641-472-1212 or email: iad...@mum.edu.

Jai Guru Dev