 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Fwd: Dipavali Celebrations including the Maharishi
Vedic Pandits
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Thursday, October 31, 2013, 9:39 PM

       Forwarded
 from: Eloise
 Raymond <eraym...@globalpeaceinitiative.org>
 Date:
 October
 31, 2013 4:27:26 PM CDT

 Dipavali Celebrations including the Maharishi Vedic
 Pandits

 Dear Friends of the Maharishi Vedic
 Pandits,We want to make sure that you have seen the
 announcement about the Dipavali celebrations this weekend.
 Please note that the Maharishi Vedic Pandits will be coming
 to the Dome on Sunday afternoon. We hope you will be able to
 come and enjoy the auspicious celebration of Mahalakshmi.
 Jai Guru Dev,Eloise and
 SandyCELEBRATING DHANVANTARI DAY, THE DAY OF
 PERFECT HEALTHEnlivening the aspect of
 nature’s intelligence responsible for the health of the
 universe

 Friday night, November 1, 8:00 p.m.

 Dalby Hall

 Hosted by Dr. Robert Keith Wallace and Dr. Paul
 Morehead
 Maharishi’s address on Dhanvantari Day
 CELEBRATING TOTAL
 KNOWLEDGEOn this special day of Hanuman
 Jayanti, enlivening the value of Total Knowledge—Brahm
 Vidya

 Saturday afternoon, November 2, 1:30
 p.m.

 For Sidhas – Dalby
 Hall, With Dr. Bevan Morris and Dr. Doug Birx and
 Dr. Linda Birx (please bring your current program
 badge)
 For Meditators –
 Festival Hall (upstairs in the Argiro Student
 Center) with Dr. Keith Wallace, featuring a special
 Maharishi tape followed by discussion and a group
 meditation
 CELEBRATING DIPAVALI,
 THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTSEnlivening
 prosperity, good fortune, and happiness in our lives

 With the Maharishi
 Vedic Pandits performing the
 Mahalakshmi Puja

 Sunday afternoon, November 3, 1:00–4:30 p.m.
 (doors open at 12:40)

 Maharishi Patanjali Golden Dome

 Bring your favorite treats for all to enjoy, also fresh
 flower blossoms and 2-3 whole washed organic fruits
 Help support the Maharishi Vedic Pandits in our
 community. A donation of any size is greatly appreciated.
 Checks are payable to BSF (Brahmananda Saraswati
 Foundation), online donations can be made at http://www.vedicpandits.org.

 Please bring your current program badge or MUM
 student ID. For other practitioners of the Transcendental
 Meditation program, contact the Invincible America
 Department 641-472-1212 or email: iad...@mum.edu.jai
 Guru Dev