It's probably closer to 80 million, but, it could be a lot more than that. It's been estimated that over 44 million Americans don't have medical insurance, for one reason or another, and another 38 million have less than optimum health care insurance.

According to CBS News, two million people who had medical insurance have been dropped in the last month or two, so far. It's been estimated that 19 million people or 80%, who don’t have a company-hosted plan or insurance through the Medicare or Medicaid government programs may have to find new health coverage.