I'm sure you aren't, Share, because you're not capable of understanding the
exchange in the first place.

 Share tries to see how much nastiness she can pack into one short post:

 > I would bet that not one person on FFL is snickering at Bhairitu. But admit
 > that I'm still amazed at how much
 > nastiness Judy can pack into one short post.

 Share, when you're really making an effort to be nasty but your nastiness
doesn't make sense or shows that you don't get what it is you're being nasty
about, it's kind of a waste of energy, 'cause it makes you look even
stoooooopider than usual. As with everything else you say here, you need to
learn to refrain from just spitting out the first thing that pops into your
head. Some people have enough smarts to do that without sounding like
brainless; you don't.

 Er, Bhairitu...

 No, never mind, I'll just let this sit here for people to snicker at:

 Bhairitu bumbled: