--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wgm4u  wrote:

> I found this story to be rather disturbing in that the 'parents' were
acting more as 'enablers' (as well as the doctors). It reminded me of
the fabled story of the Lost Continent of Atlantis where they were
creating men that were half animal and half man. Ultimately nature (the
Gods, or the laws of nature) destroyed Atlantis in an effort to maintain
balance in the World.

>  Transgendered Humans are 'mans' creation, not God's, as such it
throws off the balance and equilibrium of what MMY called the "Divine
Plan", these *hormone modified humans* are an invention of Man, can you
imagine what will happen when we are able to make *genetically modified
humans*, all kinds of freaks will appear unless we cooperate with
natural law to the best of our ability to understand that law.

Who "knows" what "natural law" IS?

Do you?

How?

Did you believe someone who told you he or she "knew" what it was?

Why?