"On Thursday, the 21-year old San Antonio native will enter La Tuna Federal
Correction Institute in Anthony, TX to begin a one-year and one day
sentence for breaching Sony Pictures Entertainment in May 2011 as a member
of Anonymous offshoot, LulzSec."

'The $600,000 Joyride'
San Antonio Current:
http://sacurrent.com/news/the-600-000-joyride<http://sacurrent.com/news/the-600-000-joyride-local-hacker-and-former-lulzsec-member-on-why-he-went-to-prison-1.1576274>