On 11/07/2013 07:12 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
Three big pigs:

Interesting, this worked with email but not on the web site.  However when I click on the message with the Neo interface it wanted me to log in (it didn't do this with other folks embedded images).  When I logged in I got the old web interface.  Looking at the old site the Rich Text editor says you can use HTML including embedded images but they need the width and height variables in the HTML for the image to be displayed so I'll add that to my converter.

The repeat of the other email was a Yahoo burp because I first posted it before 3 PM but it didn't show up so I posted it again later.  Enjoy the video.  I hope to figure out how to trick a link to embed the video as some do show that way like the Chopra interview.