FWIW, so far I've posted links to two YouTube videos via the FFL Web site. All
I did was post the URLs. The first one appeared with the video itself so you
could play it on the Web site. I thought that was pretty neat, possibly the one
improvement over the Classic interface. The next one I posted a couple days
later, and all that appeared was the link. I didn't do anything different, so I
have no idea why one post included the video and the other didn't.

 A few days ago a couple people posted YouTube links that appeared with three
identical viewable videos per link.

 Neo is like a box of chocolates--you never know what you're going to get.