Judy, from what I noted, Maharishi said that Brahman is maya. You wrote that
Maharishi said that Brahman is not maya. Maybe it's simply a case of the
teacher contradicting himself so that the students don't get trapped in
intellectual understanding.

On Monday, November 11, 2013 11:17 AM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"
<authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

"OTOH"?? Read what I wrote again, Share.

Share fumbled:

> OTOH, in the Veda it's written: Brahman says, "My indestructible maya." And
> Maharishi has explained that at the deepest level of every cell of our body,
> Purusha IS
> Prakriti.

(snip)