A nice Yaqui Vastu dwelling can provide shelter from the elements, such as cold wind, rain and sleet and snow, and when arranged properly according to Yaqui Quimancy principles, can provide a zone of tranquility where there is no need for a formal group meditation - meditation just comes effortlessly. Have you ever tried to get a group to meditate together sitting out in the cold wind, rain or sleet and snow? Go figure.