Richard a prayer for you: Lord, please grant me the serenity to accept the
things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom
to know the difference.

PS Do you really want us to all post alike?! Why not enjoy the buffet that is
FFL?

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:28 AM, Richard J. Williams