emptybill, thanks for taking the time to explain this in more detail. I think
of space, etc. as simple so couldn't connect that to chaos. But maybe to
primitive peoples the skies seemed very chaotic with changing weather patterns,
etc. I like to imagine those moments when the first cave person had a different
association with a sound like kha. I like to wonder about the journey from hole
to sky/ether/space to chaos.

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:49 PM, "emptyb...@yahoo.com"