Share, you should learn to say "I can't make sense of what you're saying"
rather than "You're not making sense." Nine times out of ten--maybe more
often--the first will be more accurate.

 Now, think about why it doesn't make sense to you that I should want to
understand what you're claiming about what happened. See if you can explain to
me what's so puzzling about that, OK? And then explain why you think I must
have a different idea of what happened.

 Think it through, Share. Think it through. Don't just thrash around.

 Share gabbled:

 On Thursday, November 14, 2013 2:17 PM, "authfriend@..." <authfriend@...>