This is all trolling, stuff Richard made up. If anyone here takes Richard
seriously enough to want a detailed refutation, let me know.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 Maybe it's time for authfriend to read some tips on Netiquette:

 1. Never include the name of your private business in your handle when posting
to public newsgroups.
 2. Try to keep your professional life separate from your personal
communications.
 3. Never post to a discussion group using company equipment on company time.
 4. When working from a home office, keep a record of your time spent on
discussion groups to make sure you don't charge your clients for time you spent
yakking online.

 Read more:

 Zen and the Art of the Internet:
 http://www.cs.indiana.edu/docproject/zen/zen-1.0_1.html