If you watch the "Staring" clip that carde posted it is pretty freaky. I have
to tell you, I don't doubt that he is accessing something and that something is
making its way into the minds of his staring competition. I would not take him
on if something wants to get from him to me through the medium of that staring
contest. I already know there are entities out there that can do untold harm
and I am not going to knowingly mess with them. I don't even use Ouija boards
anymore. I've had one too many entities enter the room while doing those.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Yeah, like I said, if he has a "gift," I'm not sure it's a benign gift--i.e.,
from benign sources.

 That might explain his friendship with Richard Dawkins. ;-)

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <s3raphita@...> wrote:

 Re Staring contest:

 That one will really creep out Judy.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <cardemaister@...> wrote:

 Staring contest:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6gzuKti1-I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6gzuKti1-I

 ---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <s3raphita@...> wrote:

 Mind-control magician and skeptic Derren Brown takes his debunking mission to
America to show just how easy it is to dupe people into believing impossible
things before breakfast. He tried to convince five leading figures that he had
powers in their particular field of expertise: Christian evangelism, alien
abduction, psychic powers, New Age theories and contacting the dead.
 The whole 50 minutes is a hoot but if you only take a peek check out the
segment from 13:11 where he demonstrates his power to convert atheists with a
touch. Derren is a friend and admirer of Richard Dawkins - I'd love to see him
do this to the Great Atheist.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLbesxxKzcM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLbesxxKzcM