--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> > (snip)
>  > Ann wrote:
>  >
>  > It would be interesting to infiltrate the Domes and all of the
activities on campus as some unknown, undercover participant for about 6
months attending all the meetings, the news releases, everything to see
what is actually the reality of the thing. Of course, I wouldn't have
the ability, mentally, to do this as my boredom and tolerance quotient
is not great but only then could you get a fair reading on what is going
on in FF, the TM FF, at least. Until then, unfortunately, it is all sort
of hearsay.

>  Well, exactly. It's interesting--not surprising, though, I
guess--that every scrap of negative rumor is taken by some here to be
the gospel truth, while anything positive is ignored or dumped on.

Have you ever noticed how similar TM cultists sound to One Direction
cultists?

http://digg.com/video/a-dramatic-reenactment-of-a-youtube-comments-fight
<http://digg.com/video/a-dramatic-reenactment-of-a-youtube-comments-figh\
t>