Richard, I think if positive, or even not so positive, thinking comes from a
more surface level of the mind, then the thoughts will not have much power.
Only thoughts that come from the quieter levels of mind have power to heal,
manifest, etc.

On Sunday, November 24, 2013 11:09 AM, Richard J. Williams