Maybe, but I almost always suspect someone of not being totally honest when they post as an anonymous informant. I used to post under various handles until I got outed, and so I decided when I retired, I would just use my real name. I've got nothing to hide and nobody can fire me from my job since I'm self-employed now. But using a handle is no biggie to me because I understand why some people need to keep their privacy.

But, I did get a little paranoid reading Bill's post where he claimed Ravi had stalked or threatened, to what - expose Bill and his wife. What's up with that?

That's when things get REALLY nasty around here - I wouldn't blame Rick if he shut down the whole discussion group, if that's what going to happen here on a regular basis! It is always troubling to see someone get banned from the group. Where I used to work, you had to really screw up big time to get fired - like smoking pot in the parking lot or something like that. Hardly anyone gets banned on FFL - Kirk got banned for cursing too. Go figure.

And, I don't care if people post mean things about me sometimes - it could always just be a joke of some kind - like when Barry2 posted that my real name was Walter White. LoL!