Does China have a similar entitlement? If so, maybe American and European women
should give birth in China. The Chinese are cash rich and the US and a good
slice of Europe (including the UK and Mediterranean countries) are technically
broke.

 When I say "technically" I don't mean something a tiresome pedant would insist
on. I mean we really and truly are bankrupt. It's in everyone's interests to
carry on pretending for now that this isn't the case (there isn't an
alternative plan) but the debts really are astronomical and one day some child
is going to blurt out that the Emperor is wearing nothing at all and the West
is facing Armageddon.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote:

 It would also be interesting to see what percentage of home buyers in the US
are from China.  The house I sold back in September was bought by a couple from
China.  After all they've got the money.  American's don't.  So it goes.