Don't worry. We'll just find some stupid psycho-nation to nuke.

 After everyone condemns us and we are threatened with expulsion from the UN,
we'll have a chance to repudiate everything, including our unmanageable debt.
We'll vacate the UN spy-haven and send all the thieving ambassadors to Geneva.
We can then bring all of our troops home from Europe and plant a 1/2 mile deep
mine field on the Southern Border.

 The Euro-plead-ons will have to defend themselves from the Russians and the
new Muslim Khalifate. We'll park a fleet 20 miles off of the coast of Israel
and dare the Muslims to attack it. If they do then Mecca will become a smooth
radioactive roller-skating ring. After our penetrating nuclear warheads dive
200 ft into the substrate of the Saudi sands, the oil fields will glow in the
night without external lights. It'll make a pretty sight from the space
station.

 Life will soon return to some type of normalcy and FFL will have more to
discuss than what was for dinner.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <s3raphita@...> wrote:

 Does China have a similar entitlement? If so, maybe American and European
women should give birth in China. The Chinese are cash rich and the US and a
good slice of Europe (including the UK and Mediterranean countries) are
technically broke.

 When I say "technically" I don't mean something a tiresome pedant would insist
on. I mean we really and truly are bankrupt. It's in everyone's interests to
carry on pretending for now that this isn't the case (there isn't an
alternative plan) but the debts really are astronomical and one day some child
is going to blurt out that the Emperor is wearing nothing at all and the West
is facing Armageddon.

 ---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote:

 It would also be interesting to see what percentage of home buyers in the US
are from China.  The house I sold back in September was bought by a couple from
China.  After all they've got the money.  American's don't.  So it goes.