Of course the Yahoo forecast also said we were going to have rain on Thanksgiving.

On 12/01/2013 05:15 PM, jr_...@yahoo.com wrote:

Share and Bhairitu,

I checked the Yahoo forecast for San Francisco, CA. They predicted good weather for the entire week. So, there's no need for snow here. So, at worst, there would probably be a thin coat of frost in the garden early in the morning. No sweat.

By the way, I like bok choy as a vegetable. It's easy to cook and can fit with any main dishes. I have some in the fridge right now. But tonight I might go to Tommy's Joynt to have their lamb shank dinner entree. It's the best lamb dish I've ever tasted-- for those who have not tried it and are thinking of visiting San Francisco in the near future.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

Oy, last night at Steal A Gift party I ate a lot of shrimp. Gout just around the corner. Tonight my Dad and step Mom took me to a restaurant right across the water from the Naval Academy. Lights on the water are so beautiful. Anyway, I ordered salmon with mashed cauliflower and baby bok choy. And then we shared a banana orange bread pudding. Yum! But I may have to do a light fast when I return to the land of the Domers (-: