 Subject: Re: do you ever repeat your mantra when you are asleep and dreaming?
 Author: Judy Stein
 Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
 Date: Sat, Dec 17 2005 9:56 am
 http://tinyurl.com/9gxse http://tinyurl.com/9gxse

 I mean, it's one thing to post a fib about your guru and some nonsense
gibberish, but why does she have to set herself up as a hypocrite as well and
then post this:

 "Richard is lying. I never said anything about "the technique," whatever it
is, or was. Nor did I say the bijas weren't "nicknames" of the deities
(whatever "nicknames" means in this context)."