You need to stop the lying, Ms. Stein. It has already been established where the TMer mantras came from, contrary to your false testimony. Now can now explore the purpose of mantra and go beyond uninformed obfuscation.

"For our practice, we select only the suitable mantras of personal Gods. Such mantras fetch to us the grace of personal Gods and make us happier in every walk of life." - MMY

'Beacon Light of the Himalayas'
by Maharishi Mahes Yogi
SRM Publications, 1953
http://tinyurl.com/ydl84gy