You need to get some smarts, Emily - this is a message board about MMY and TMers. Everyone on this list knows about MMY being the Beatles guru and so it is a subject that many of us discuss frequently. If you want to be part of the dialog, at least read the Wikipedia entry on the Beatles, and then get back to us. Thanks.

Recommended reading:

"Beyond Gurus"
by Nancy Cooke de Herrera
Blue Dolphin, 1992