It's not that I don't want to dialog with Judy, but sometimes I don't even know what she is talking about.

Sometimes she doesn't even make any sense. Lately her messages don't even have a quote under her message so we can tell exactly what it is she is referring to. Maybe it's time to review the internet protocol for formatting a proper reply for a message board reply:

1. Always include the quote you are replying to.
2. Snip the message you are quoting so that respondents know what it is you're not replying to.
3. Try to stay on topic.
4. Avoid hyperbole and flaming your debating opponent.
5. Be nice and not mean - this is a chat room.