--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sinhlnx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> >  What's
> > > your opinion?
> >
> > Mine is this: We see what we want to see, and what we see is
> *always*
> > some aspect of our Self. (What else is there?) If what we see
> doesn't
> > *appear* to be some aspect of our Self, it's because we have
certain
> > preconceptions about what our Self *is* that don't match our
> > perceptions. If we truly want to know our Self in its fullness,
we
> are
> > continually called and challenged to surrender our
preconceptions
> into
> > an acceptance of that which is standing right in front of us.
> >
> > :-)
>
> Or, if this doesn't ring for us in this moment, perhaps we are
called
> in the opposite direction -- to completely deny everything we have
> identified with, until the Self stands utterly alone. Whole-
hearted or
> empty-hearted, the end-result would appear to be the same, so long
as
> we are consistent and integral.

Or inconsistent and fragmented; no matter; also good. This too, and
this neither. Believe in the dream or not, waking up is inevitable,
and we always support the dream in its entirety, whether we are
consciously aligned with this support or not. :-( :-) :-( :-)

There is no real way we can speed up or slow down the Realization
that will never happen and that has already happened. Until we
swallow time, and embrace the imperfection, we are swallowed by it,
and embraced by it. So?