On 10/3/05 11:50 AM, "akasha_108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Funny. But ...
>
> How does any true advaiti keep it in him? I mean not everyone in the
> world gets the transmission  when he gives the transmission to someone
> in darshan, do they?

IME, a teacher in the non-dual state is transmitting continuously if you can
listen from the natural state. And that's not merely to the human dimension.
Some teachers are also transmitting consciously to other beings. In actual
formal transmission of the state, it occurs outside of space and time. I
remember when I received the transmission of the Mind of Samantabhadra,
which is a transmission of the non-dual state--I didn't recognize it till
hours later while I was driving down the highway. In some cases it may be
days, weeks, months or years.