hey noozguru, I listened to the Sunshine adagio again. My music education is
very limited but I think I caught the piano at 2:02. Yes, it's beautiful. But
what was the instrument that came in around 48 sec? And what was making the
obvious and rapid beat at 2:48? It didn't sound like any drum that I'm familiar
with but that's a small group anyway!

I like to write words to melodies like this, attempting to match the feeling
tone of the melody with the verbal tone of the words.

I'll have to check if our public library has Sunshine. Thanks for rec.

Well, I've had issues with soundtracks a few times. For example, the official
soundtrack of Horse Whisperer is not as good, imo, as is the music right off
the movie itself.

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:54 PM, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>