Ace in the Hole by George Strait

George Strait and his band, all local boys, are known for performing songs
that sound just like the record album. A very tight band, great voice, and
simple songs with great lyrics. This is an example of modern country, not
honky-tonk corn. One of my favorites:

George Strait - Ace In The Hole - Live From Tucson
http://youtu.be/5bWWGFOYaN4

George Strait - Ace In The Hole Band Introduction - Live in Houston, 1996
http://youtu.be/DW1SGnsk8Ms